Day 7: End of my world



I woke up the next day with the question he had asked me the night before... Is the light really bad? Should I believe what my dead Gammy said? What is going on? Is the rest of my life going to be living in a graveyard with a guy who refuses to tell his name? I looked over and saw that he was still asleep... I slowly got up without waking him and made my way to my Gammy's grave... I sat in front of it and had a rush of emotions. I began to cry... "I am so confused in this world Gammy I can't take it anymore. WHEN WILL THIS END!?!?!" Am I destined to live in this cemetery forever?" As I continued staring at the tombstone I became enraged "Gammy why didn't you help me out more, I need advice, what do I do now?" Just then the ginger came up behind me and simply said "it will get better, put yourself together we can survive this!" I looked at him and saw a glow in his eyes and as I got up I smiled... we made some breakfast and did our usual routine of playing cards. Once we played games of spit for a couple of rounds he looked at me and said "I think our lives are over, there is nothing we can do, that thing will stand out there until it gets us." I looked at him and began to think back to when I first read the blog... "Dude this is weird, but I just thought of something I read on a blog online, it basically said the light was only able to suck up peoples positive emotions and leave us in a depressive state of being" He looked at me and asked "Ok? What does that have to do with our situation?" I looked at him and said "Think about it the light chased us into a graveyard the resting place of the remains after our souls are taken." He gave me a weird look "what are you getting at here?" he asked. "WE ARE AS OF NOW INCARCERATED in a depressive panic mode in a graveyard... aka the light has in a way sucked up our positive emotions, so we are technically in the set of mind that that stupid light is suppose to put us in" He remained silence for a few seconds and then softly said "We lost, it has us right where it wants us... no positive emotions. Is only a matter of time until we end up like Edward dead on the ground with a knife in our hand... It is toying with us!" We blankly stared at each other for about 5 seconds and then decided we needed to do something. "Do you think giving into it is a way to break free? or should we just follow Edwards step and go into limbo?" I looked at him "I don't know what we can do...I just wish it was all over, btw what is limbo?" Just then I looked at where the light was positioned and thought to myself how life would be without any emotions...and climbed right of that cloud... I cant live like a zombie WTF am I thinking...It was then that I looked out to the light in the setting sun and had to squint my eyes, I could not believe what I saw the way the sun hit the light it revealed its true form.... Gammy? few seconds later it communicated with me "Limbo is a place for lost and neglected souls.Welcome to Limbo Leo.

No comments: