Day 3: First encounter with the demon


It was nearly noon when I woke up the next day... I quickly refreshed the page, but no response ... maybe I was getting ahead of myself... wouldn't these people be taken over by whatever has taken the rest of society... There is no hope for me... few seconds later a heard a bleep... I GOT AN EMAIL RESPONSE! ... I quickly opened it... all it said was "Do not worry Leo... It will soon be over to help ;)" I took a deep breath... at this moment I saw that there was some hope... "I can survive this" I whispered to myself. 5 minutes later the computer shutdown and the lights in my room began to flicker and my room went dark.... maybe Sole was coming to help? At that moment I heard a slow knock on the door... "Leo come out lets have a quick talk" it was Sara... I held my breath and did not respond.... 2 seconds later I saw a bright light through the crack of my door.... no it is here ITS THE LIGHT! ... I began to panic... what do I do, do I run? Will it be able to get in? "Ok, stop panicking" I told myself... I slowly made my way grabbed some food, water, a flashlight, my car keys, and clothes stuffed it into my backpack and put it by the window... If I had to escape I was going to be prepared!.... As I sat by the window hopping that they might just leave I heard a click.... "F*CK THEY OPENED THE DOOR!" I need to act fast as I began to move stuff I had placed over the window I saw the door fly open... there was Sara standing at the doorway with this glowing orb coming towards me... Next thing was the strangest thing I have ever experienced... The glowing orb was communicating with me, but instead of speaking to me it penetrated my brain and it used some type of telepathy trick to talk "Leo it is fine, I am here to help" it said... "HELLS THE F*CK NO YOU AREN'T" I yelled as I grabbed my backpack and broke the window with a kick and jumped out (thank G*d for first floor apartments)... I quickly got back up brushed the glass off and I began to run towards my car. As I looked back I saw that my roommate had stayed behind, but the light still came towards me as it reached the outside it seemed to grow bigger.. I had to get away!... I ran into my car and quickly started up and started driving... I drove as quick as I could, with no place being safe I had no clue where to go... The radio came on, IT WAS GAMMY! "Go to the nearest graveyard Leo, it will not be able to get you there" she said... I quickly listened without thinking and headed to the closest cemetery. As I arrived to the cemetery, the sun began to set and as it set I saw that the light which stood by the entrance as if it was waiting for me to intend to escape... It began to glow less and less until it completely vanished... Interesting, it cannot enter cemeteries or travel at night. Gammy spoke again "you are safe now child, now grab some sleep, the journey that lies ahead is a tough one." As her voice became static in the radio I some how became really calm and fell into a deep slumber on the drivers seat.

No comments: