Day 2: What is this light?

It was 5am and I could not manage to sleep. What is happening in this world, what is this evil light thing that is patrolling around.... and most importantly how did gammy Mary, who has been dead for 3 years contact me from "The other side" and what exactly did she mean by "Don't let them get you." One thing I knew for sure is I will not be leaving this room anytime soon... Thank G*d for roommates with no boundaries forcing me to keep all my groceries in my room. I looked around and saw that I basically have enough food and water to last me to the end of the week. I need to come up with a plan, there has to be something I can do to escape whatever this was. I really wish my gamma contacts me again, I need some type of instructions or directions on what to do next. I cannot hide in my room forever, but I cannot go out there and let them get me. I decided to log on to my computer and search the internet, there must be some clue to what is going on or what this light might be. I went on Google and went from page to page for what seemed to feel like hours. After searching everything I could think of/ losing all hope I came across a weird website (RaidersAgainstTheLight.org). It was quite interesting.... Decorated with these golden like vines that circled this one image that had the same stare that my roommate gave me yesterday. I clicked on it and it lead me to this other page with the title The second coming. I began to read all this information which sounded like pages of... The Bible?, but at this moment I was desperate so I continued until I finished reading.... When I was done reading the page I sat back on my chair and just began to cry... after crying for like 20 minutes I decided it was time to put myself together. Apparently I was not one of the souls taken to the other side, but for some reason I had not been trapped like the rest of the beings left in this world in this state of blankness... According to the website, some individuals who have a strong connection to emotions are somehow immune to the effects of the brainwave shock... but this is apparently is a horrible problem... a.k.a. a visit from the light... According to the site The light was originally created to remove all sense of emotion and help the individual become one with this new society, but apparently something went horribly wrong and it is only able to absorb individual's positive emotions leaving them in a depressive state of mind in which they become engulfed into this world of darkness and depression and trapped with no place to escape.... Now I understand why gammy wants me to protect myself and not let this, this demon get me... As I began to think of what to do I saw that there was a persons email-link on the bottom corner website with the name Sole.... I decided to contact whoever this Sole person was... they might be able to help me win against the light... As soon as I sent the email I sat at my desk waiting and hoping for a response.... I drifted into a deep slumber.

No comments: