Day 4: Of death and Gammy


As I slept I began to dream, but unlike any dream this one seem realistic... Gammy was there and we where at her grave.. "Leo, this is the last time I will contact you so you need to listen carefully" she began to say. I had so many questions to ask her, but she quickly stopped me due to the short amount of time we will have to discuss what must be done next. "My son, I am sorry for what is to become of your future. I am sadden to say, but there is no way for you to defeat the light, at least from what I have researched, we do not stand a chance against it." My heart nearly stopped when she said that. "Only key things you must know in order to survive is 1. It is not able to travel your world after sunset and 2. For reasons unknown it is not able to enter graveyards/cemeteries. Leo you are not the only one left, I found out in your future there will 4 others who have come together. You must join them. You will find them at the cemetery My body is buried in. Make your way over there carefully and group up with them, strength lies in numbers. You guys can win! I have faith in you. Time is almost over, I know you have many questions, but I only have time to answer one, so choose wisely my son." As many questions ran through my head only one kept coming back to me, so I decided to ask it. "Gammy, why is it that the second coming separates the dead from the living, I thought we are all suppose to join together again and good stays with good and evil stays with evil, that is what the Bible says... whats the deal?" ... after a deep breath she looked at me and said "It is a very complicated subject the Bible is not completely right, yes there is those two worlds, but what it gets wrong is what happens to the living after the second coming and what happens is what you are seeing around you these days. Emotions are erased from everyone in order for a new society to be created. By losing emotions, humans are able to live together and procreate and these new children are the new age Adams and Eves and a new world will be born. Now in my case since I am dead I begin a new life, which is similar to the one we have lived in the past, but this one is eternal. We are all in this new world created especially for each one of us. We are given a set of rules which we are to follow. One of them is that we are not allowed to make contact with the living, but of course I am secretly breaking the rule and they are starting to suspect which is why this is the last time I speak to you. I do not want to be sent into limbo. You are beginning to awaken my son, I love you and remember you can survive! Make it to my grave and there you will meet the others and the truth will all be revealed. You can do it, I have faith in you... I love you my sweet Leo." As she began to vanish I started to fall into darkness... I awoke in shock I was a little sad that Gammy was gone for good this time, but at least I now know that I am not alone and that I know where to head to as I turned to look at the entrance I saw the light standing there once again, waiting ready to strike me. I was safe... for now. I got out the car and began to look around the cemetery for stuff I could use I built a fire using some twigs by a grave and cooked me some noodles for lunch. as time passed I spent most of my day planning my strategy of what I would do and how I would get to the grave of Gammy. The sun went down and as soon as I saw the light vanish I started my car and began my exit. I drove for about 30 minutes and once I got into the cemetery I began to get happy, "I can do this!" I began to say over and over again. I got to Gammy's grave and got out the car and sat there and waited... No one showed up so I decided to get back in the car and rest up. "Maybe they will come on a later date" I told myself as I fell into deep slumber.

No comments: