Day 5: The child's light

In the midst of my slumber I woke up to a big bang (I have to admit it scared the crap out of me). I looked around quickly to see what it was as I searched with my eyes I saw 4 figures standing outside my car... "YES!" I screamed Gammy was right.... the 4 others are here was all that I kept thinking. I quickly stormed out of my car to greet them, they were startled, but quickly noticed I was like them. we spoke for about an hour about what was going on and what I had dream and how we all had the same question storming through our heads "what do we do now?" I asked for names,but they looked at me and at once said in unison "OUR NAMES IS OUR IDENTITY, NO ONE IS TO KNOW OUR SOUL" I thought the comment was a little creepy, but payed no mind to it... we had no time.. I looked around to see if the light was around us and realized that for once it was not outside the cemetery. As I took a deep breath and was about to talk, a big flash of light blinded us, the light was at the entrance once again, but this time it was burning even brighter as if our union made it stronger... It scared me, but I knew I was safe as long as I remained in the cemetery. I looked at the others and asked "Do you guys know what we can do, to survive this catastrophic event?" The female from the group stared into my eyes and simply said "nothing, we can only live our lives and hope that once we reach old age/ death that we are taken up to the other world" The three others stared at her weirdly and just began to laugh at her... One of them, the ginger male said "I personally believe that giving into the light is not a huge problem, I think it sets us free" to which the one with the beard asked, "So why are you here with us and have not given into the light?" ... the third male with the big dark eyes laughed loudly and said "because he is scared as balls" I looked at him and asked "So what do you think?" He looked me up and down and simply said "I believe this is only temporary, if we stand up long enough I feel the world will go back to the way it use to be." The female laughed and we all just started giggling with her. As time went by and the sun began to set, we saw a small boy walk by the entrance he looked at us and as he began to walk towards us screaming out "SIS HELP ME!!!" it was the same boy who I had seen previous. The female turned her head quickly and screamed out "NICK, RUN! as he began to run towards the cemetery, the light began to move towards him I stood there in shock as I saw this female run to the entrance in hope of saving her brother... The 2 out of the 3 guys stood with me in shock with me, but the third one ran after her as he cried out "JULIA NO!!! ITS A TRAP DO NOT LEAVE ME!!!!!" she grabbed a hold of the child as he slowly morphed into this orb of light and began to absorb her into its rays the guy reached her and intended to pull her back into the cemetery, but the force of the small orb was too strong it pulled him out with her and within 3 seconds they vanished into the light... 3 minutes later the sun was gone, night came upon us and after a few seconds of paranoia I looked at the 2 other guys and the ginger one took a gulp and simply said "Sucks to be them!" and simply laughed... I looked at him and said "F*ck off" and I went into my car for the night, after 5 minutes of composing myself I rolled down the window and asked if they wanted to come in to the car because it would warmer for them. They simply said we got it covered and out of their backpacks pulled out some blankets and garbage bags, I was a little confused, but was too tired to care, I said goodnight rolled up my window and curled up into a ball in the back seat.

No comments: